Bliss Hôtel *** > European Ecolabel
« From wall paintings to cleaning products, we do our best for your environment »
Since the 22nd of November 2012, our establishment is certified European Ecolabel ! Conscious of the
necessarily preservation of our earth for the future generations, Bliss Hotel made the choice to be
committed in a sustainable tourism.
What is the European Ecolabel ?
Since 1992, it points out product and service which full strict standards for environmental performance. It is the only one European official ecological label, and it results from a voluntary policy
Among the 90 strict standards :
- percentage of electricity issued from renewable energy
- water flow monitoring in bathroom
- use of ecological certified products (clean products, paints)
- limitation of individual package
- waste sorting
- staff formation
Our environmental policy
We are all responsible for the earth change !
In order to limit impacts for the future generation, our establishment decided to act on its level. The hotel has been entirely refund in order to respect more the environment and at the same time for your comfort. From the floor to the ceiling, we are acting for environment and your comfort !
We encourage our team and clients to participate at this responsible and sustainable movement, with some preventive information and every-day acting. For example, you will find in your rooms a board concerning reasoned washing of used towels and sheets.
Our commitments :
The Bliss Hôtel is engaged for : :
- Your comfort and welfare
- Anti-allergen wall painting
- Shower gel and cleaning products certified Ecolabel
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 100% of electricity issued from renewable energy
- Waste sorting
- Detailed monitoring of consumptions (water, elcetricity...)
- Encourage towel washing only if it has been used
- New windows isolation
- Electronic devices with high efficiency
- Reducing individual package
- Breakfast buffet composed of fresh and local products
- Our team is at your disposition for any question about Cogolin's territory